Friday 2 March 2012

UFO Challenge - Feb completed

February's UFO was number 1 which is my small weaving piece.  I saved it for taking with me on a train journey and managed to do quite a lot that day.  I've since finished it and taken it off the loom. It was a sample piece to see how the wools worked being woven so no plans for it yet but it's in colours I work with a lot so will be incorporated into something.



These wools were leftover from a cardigan I was knitting which turned into another UFO.  Guess what - it's number has come up for March.  I need to do some thinking about how to resolve the issues I had so it won't be a quick finish.  The UFOs for January and February were both quick hits so it was bound to be a bigger job this time.  I also plan to make something for my mum for Mother's Day so will only have time for the thinking not doing for the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Diane Kelsey said...

Nice work! I have a UFO of weaving, it is finished and just needs taking off the loom, but I can't remeber how to complete the last row. U tube I guess.