Sunday 4 May 2008

Comments

I started my first blog in Wordpress but I can't get it to do what I want it to do so I have transferred over to Blogger and it seems to meet my needs. I tried importing everything across but have failed so now I'm copying and pasting.

It was really heartwarming to receive so many comments to my original first post and I don't want to lose any of them so I've pasted them into a new post here.

Great job for your first post, Fiona. You and I have so many things in common. The only things I haven’t tried that you have (I have some others you don’t) are soap making and lace (except knitted lace), so I’m looking forward to what you have coming up on your blog. I like the retro idea, I’m planning a retro show on my blog while I’m moving in June, since I won’t be able to work on anything.
I’ll eagerly anticipate your future posts.

Hi Fiona,welcome to bloggosphere! I think you will like the community of bloggers. Somehow blogging sometimes helps me to keep my artistic thing together. Plus I learnt a lot about computers - by now I am the computer whizkid at our practice, though I am the second eldest of the employees.Have fun!Angelika

Great start to your blogging, Fiona, and I love the banner!

Blogging is lots of fun, Fiona! And I look forward to keeping up with your artwork!

Welcome, Fiona. I hope you enjoy the new world of blogging. Sounds like you will have lots of pretty things to share with us. I’ll be checking back often.

Welcome to the wonderful circle of fiber art blogs! I think you’ll enjoy it.

Welcome to this wonderful blogging community Fiona. I can tell from your first post that you are going to be good!

Welcome to blogworld Fiona, I hope you enjoy your new journey

Welcome to the world of blogging. I have met so many wonderful people and have learned so much.

Welcome to blogland Fiona! I look forward to following your blog and seeing all the wonderful things you’ll create!

No comments: